It’s almost Thanksgiving here in the US and I can taste the turkey and potatoes, stuffing and green bean casserole and all the traditional foods! I’m looking forward to relaxing and eating and spending quality time with family and friends!
Side note: I LOVED all the Friends Thanksgiving shows, but particularly this one, where Ross’ sandwich gets eaten…. Do you remember the “moistmaker” bread layer? 😂
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is a freebie, so it seems appropriate to share ten things I’m thankful for. In no particular order:
-the WordPress Blogging community as a whole for their friendship, encouragement, and support. Every like, comment and share has been noticed and treasured and appreciated!
– the publishers who have added me to their lists and sent books and supported Orange County Readers. I’m so grateful and thankful for every single piece of book mail!
– the PR professionals who have included me on their blog tours and brought awareness to books and authors I might not have known about.
-the authors who have sent me their books and chatted about life and agreed to interviews and didn’t seem to mind when I tagged them in a million posts!
-that I live where books are accessible and affordable. I have never had to travel over an hour to find a library or bookstore. Thanks to the bloggers who highlight and challenge this disparity and inequity.
-the special group of women who have been so incredibly supportive, who make me snort-laugh in a quiet room and who have become true IRL friends.
– the indie bookstores, libraries, and booksellers that have brought amazing authors to Orange County with book signings and multi-author events.
– the hard-working artisans and crafters who create book sleeves, bookmarks, pins, tee-shirts, book cookies, bookish jewelry, candles and other bookish merchandise for booklovers like me.
-that I found something I’m passionate about that allows me to be creative (writing + graphics), improve myself and make connections with other people who feel the same way about books.
– the various apps and websites I use for blogging and social media… they make me look good! I use Over, Goodreads, Hootsuite, Later, Photo Editor, Text Scan, Repost on a daily basis!
QOTD: What are you thankful for?
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
December 3: Holiday Reads
December 10: Freebie
December 17: Winter TBR
December 24: Books I Hope to Find Under My Tree
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using this link. Thank you for supporting this blog and the books I recommend! I may have received a book for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.