Good Morning! Did your football team win? Mine did! Did you have 90 degree weather? We did! Fall, where are you?
Moving on… I have some new giveaways to share! For those that don’t know, every Monday I choose a handful of hot Goodreads giveaways ending TODAY through next Sunday. Then I put all the links together on one page, easy and convenient, right?
Click the underlined link or the picture to go directly to the giveaway page. Unless otherwise stated most giveaways are for members in the US.
May the bookish odds be ever in your favor!
- Frankly in Love by David Yoon Frankly in Love (Frankly in Love, #1) by David Yoon, ARC
- Where the Light Enters by Sara Donati Where the Light Enters by Sara Donati
- Big Lies in a Small Town by Diane Chamberlain Big Lies in a Small Town by Diane Chamberlain
- Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood The Testaments (The Handmaid’s Tale, #2) by Margaret Atwood
- No Stopping Us Now by Gail Collins No Stopping Us Now: A History of Older Women in America by Gail Collins
- I Really Needed This Today by Hoda Kotb I Really Needed This Today: Words to Live By by Hoda Kotb, ARC
- Speaking of Summer by Kalisha Buckhanon Speaking of Summer by Kalisha Buckhanon
- The Revisioners by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton
- The Book of Lost Saints by Daniel José Older, ARC
- Red at the Bone by Jacqueline Woodson Red at the Bone by Jacqueline Woodson
- The Body by Bill Bryson The Body: A Guide for Occupants by Bill Bryson, ARC
- The Vineyards of Champagne by Juliet Blackwell The Vineyards of Champagne by Juliet Blackwell
- Full Throttle by Joe Hill
Did you enjoy this post? Please take a few seconds and click below to retweet!The 15 hottest Goodreads Giveaways ending this week - all linked on one page! Hurry - time's running out! #thegoodreadsgames #orangecountyreads Click To Tweet
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using this link. Thank you for supporting this blog and the books I recommend! I may have received a book for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.